Vote for America's future. Vote Green.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Music Review: Fort Minor's new single, "Where'd You Go?"

Some of you may know that I'm a fan of Linkin Park. Fort Minor is a side-project of Mike Shinoda, who you may know as the rapper in the aforementioned band, and this new single also features Holly Brook. The song "Where'd You Go?" just struck a chord in me. It sounded very desolate and yet very matter of fact. It's definitely one of the better songs I've heard recently. Fort Minor and Holly Brook will be performing on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday, May 24 if you want to see this live, and I certainly recommend it. I know I'll be watching it. I would be remiss as a red-blooded male if I didn't also mention the fact that Ms. Brook is as beautiful as she is talented, though this in no way influenced my opinion of this single. I certainly wish both Fort Minor and Holly Brook plenty of success in this and future endeavors.

No comments: