Candace challenged me to write six true statements about myself and one lie. This is a response, but also, a friend of mine pointed me to a cool free online radio website. They have some stuff you're familiar with, and some lesser-known artists, and continually refines itself to find stuff you'll like, no matter how unknown the artist is. I'm referring to Pandora Radio, and I've never been as happy with a radio station as I am with this one, terrestrial or internet-based. Now that I've done the plug for that cool-as-hell site, it's time for you to get involved. Spot the lie. :)
1. I once considered supporting Bill Clinton's run for the White House.
2. I am afraid of precipices and bridges.
3. I have no known food allergies.
4. I was put on cholesterol-lowering medicine for the first time before I turned 25.
5. I have been in a tornado.
6. I have been in an earthquake.
7. I am a fan of Sigur Ros and Bjork, and am developing an interest in other modern Icelandic music.
Today's musical clip (okay, music, no clip) is from a Swedish band named Baxter. I found them on Pandora. Enjoy. :)