Vote for America's future. Vote Green.

Monday, June 26, 2006

A challenge:

Name ten or more celebrities you think are hot. For this one, I tag Evie. My incomplete list is as follows:

1) Alyson Hannigan
2) Jessica Alba
3) Jada Pinckett-Smith (who was a touch lower on my list until I saw her sing.)
4) Eliza Dushku
5) Amber Benson (Tara on Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
6) The redhead from the Pussycat Dolls
7) Morena Baccarin (Inara Serra from Firefly/Serenity)
8) Jewel Stait (Kaylee from Firefly/Serenity)
9) Mischa Barton
10) Jennifer Connolly
11) Lark Voorhies (Lisa from Saved By the Bell, and no laughing)
12) Amy Acker (Winifred "Fred" Burkle from Angel the Series)
13) Katie Holmes (before she got involved with that creep Tom Cruise, which knocked her down 8 spots on my chart)
14) Tyra Banks (lower on the list because she's a model and probably a bit high-maintenance)
15) Angelina Jolie (much lower on the list because she's a bit crazy)

Well, that's about all I could think up for now. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Blondage said...

"Chaotic Fred Farts Fire"?!?!? LMAO!

I'll work on my version of the list. I'll try to get it up Wednesday-ish.

I'll probably do half chicks and half guys. Woo hoo!

Hope all is well with you!

*hugs*

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

All is well with me. It's the end of June, and I've only had one minor anxiety attack related to the weather so far. My knee is, well, not great, but mostly functional and, at this point, not nearly bad enough to require work on it. I have some ideas on how to get that back up to 100%, and I might just be disciplined enough to follow through on 'em.

Blondage said...

Still working on my list. I got distracted by my birthday (come over and spank me!) and Acidman. I'll put my list up soon!

*hugs*

Hope you are feeling ok Sugar.

1138 said...

Why?
Does the fact that you find them hot affect my opinion of them?
Nope
Would my list affect your opinions?
I hope not.
Would they affect our opinions of each other?
Possibly - but they shouldn't.

Sorry, but I find it a silly idea.
Reducing individuals to the same status as I like the corour ble more than the colour green.

Oh, and I'd have put Jennifer Connolly above Allison and I'd have put Téa Leoni, Jenna Elfman, Salma Hayek and Janeane Garofalo on the list ;)

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Tea Leoni, Jenna Elfman, and Salma Hayek, how could I have forgotten those, or even Selma Blair? As for Alyson Hannigan, I have a thing about redheads, and especially redheads with a sense of humor and the ability to deliver a joke. Janeane Garofalo, though... I have nothing against her, but... bah, why does it matter? Not like I'm going to ever meet them anyway, and if I do, I'm completely unimpressed by celebrity. Think of this as art appreciation.